McKenna & Associates, LLC (“MCKENNA”, “we,” or “us”) operates the website located at www.mckassoc.com (the “Site”). We offer the Site to you, the user, conditioned on your acceptance of the terms, conditions, and notices contained or incorporated by reference herein and such additional terms and conditions, agreements, and notices that may apply to any page or section of the Site.
Restrictions on Use of the Site
The Site is provided solely as a convenience to you for non-commercial use. You acknowledge and agree that MCKENNA, in its sole discretion and without notice or any further obligation to you, may temporarily suspend or permanently discontinue your, and refuse any and all current and future, access to or use of the Site.
As a condition of using the Site, you agree that you will not:
• Without the prior written consent of MCKENNA, modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works of, transfer, or sell any Content;
• Access or attempt to access any system or servers on which the Site is hosted or modify or alter the Site in any way;
• Forge headers, create a false identity, or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to deceive others or disguise the origin of any Content transmitted via the Site;
• Use the Site to threaten, defame, abuse, assault, stalk, harass or otherwise violate the rights of any other person or entity, including without limitation rights of privacy or publicity;
• Collect, store, publish, post, sell, transmit, or disclose personal data about other users of the Site;
• Upload or otherwise transmit files that contain viruses, worms, Trojan horses, malicious code, spyware, adware, sniffers, corrupted files, or similar software or programs; or
• Restrict or prevent any other user from using the Site.
Modification of the Site and These Terms & Conditions
Everything on this Site, including, but not limited to, the selection and arrangement of the Content, is copyrighted, unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except with the express written consent of MCKENNA. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by MCKENNA, you may not copy, display, or post any Content offered via this Site on any network computer, web site, bulletin board, or any other publicly accessible medium. You must keep intact, and may not remove or alter, any copyright notices on any Content offered via this Site.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If you believe a work protected by a U.S. copyright that you own has been posted on this Site without authorization, you may notify us, and provide the following information:
• A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
• Identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed;
• A detailed description of the material you claim is infringing, together with information sufficient to enable us to locate it, including the URL where the infringing material appears;
• Your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
• A statement by you that you believe in good faith belief that the copyrighted material identified is being used in a manner that is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
• A statement by you that the above information is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright allegedly infringed.
Our office address for notices for this purpose is:
McKenna & Associates, LLC
2000 Clarendon Blvd., Suite 200
Arlington, VA 22201
All trademarks, service marks, and trade names (collectively the “Marks”) that appear on this Site are proprietary to MCKENNA, or the other respective owners of such Marks. You may not display or reproduce the Marks without the prior written consent of MCKENNA, and you may not remove or otherwise modify any trademark notices from any Content offered or received through the Site.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Site may contain links to web sites operated by third parties other than MCKENNA. Such links are provided for your reference only. MCKENNA does not control such web sites, and is not responsible for the content of such web sites. MCKENNA’s inclusion of links to such web sites does not imply any endorsement of the content on such web sites. If you decide to access any third party web sites, you do so entirely at your own risk, and you may be subject to the terms and conditions and the privacy policies of such third party web sites.